In a globalized world it is increasingly difficult for businesses to differentiate themselves through price, innovation or even quality.
We all recognize that customer experience is one of the best ways to give your company an advantage and encourage brand loyalty among our customers.
So it makes a lot of sense to devote a little bit of time and thought to how your various contact channels (call center, social, online chat, etc.) affect customer behaviour.
Many companies don’t yet recognize that the most effective contact channel is both customer – and situation – dependent. Predictive Intelligence can be used to serve the customers most likely to convert with the best contact channel at the right time.
8 steps to success
Asking probing questions about the state of your current customer service is the first step towards improving customer service outcomes. The right answers can result in fewer lost sales, more conversions and increased repeat purchases.
To help you gain insight in this area, we’ve put together the questions you need ask into our latest whitepaper, Eight Steps to Optimizing Your Online & Contact Center Channels. Here are the questions that you should ask yourself while reading the full white paper:
- Where and how do you offer contact center channels?
- Do you offer the same contact center support to all your visitors, regardless of situation?
- Does your reporting measure how your channels impact each other?
- Are your support teams competing with each other?
- What do the support channels you offer say about your company?
- Are your contact channels aligned with your strategic objectives?
- Do you take your current contact center capacity into account when offering contact channels?
- Do your agents have the information they need about their customer to be effective?
If you’d like to optimize your online and contact center channels and benefit from contextual channel optimization, download our whitepaper today.